Cal-Tek Company, Inc. offers In-Lab and On-site service for all types of electrical, electronic, mechanical and laboratory equipment. Quality and continuous improvement are the basic operating principles at Cal-Tek. Knowing and understanding the requirements of our customers and consistently meeting or exceeding those requirements is our main objective, and is the responsibility of every Cal-Tek Company, Inc. employee.
- Location: North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States
- Company type: Private, For Profit
- Year founded: 1972
- The number of employees: 11-50
- Main product: Micro ohometers, megohmmeters, high voltage meters, winding resistance ohmmeters
- Other products: Various other products, accessories, and services related to electrical, electronic, mechanical, and laboratory test equipment.
Graybar Canada is a leading wholesale distributor for thousands of products for Canada’s main industries. We serve a number of highly specialized lines of business, including electrical, lighting, wire & cable, automation, communications & data, energy, oil & gas, security and technology, broadband, and more.
- Location: Canada
- Company type: Wholesale distributor
- Year founded: 1920
- The number of employees: 553
- Main product: Electrical supply
- Other products: Industrial and automation equipment, lighting, communication and data equipment, energy solutions.
Mouser Electronics is a globally authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 1,200 industry-leading manufacturer brands. We specialize in the rapid introduction of the newest products and technologies targeting the design engineer and buyer communities.
Mouser has 27 offices located around the globe. We conduct business in 21 different languages and 34 currencies. Our global distribution center is equipped with state-of-the-art wireless warehouse management systems that enable us to process orders 24/7, and deliver nearly perfect pick-and-ship operations.
- Location: Mansfield, Texas, USA
- Company type: Subsidiary
- Year founded: 1964
- The number of employees: 3,700+
- Main product: Electronic components
- Other products: Capacitors, Semiconductors, Resistors, Integrated circuits.
Since it’s founding in 1904, Hoyt and its employees have lived by the rule that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Today that rule is still honored and practiced by incorporating that quality into every product we sell.
From the founding fathers – who have manufactured meters since 1890 – to the skilled production workers in our plant today, Hoyt people apply their special skills and talents to supply standard and custom meters that meet and exceed industry specifications. Hoyt also supplies a wide variety of transducers, hand held testers, data-loggers, transformers, shunts, switchboard meters, and a long list of sensors and relays to fit most applications.
- Company type: For Profit.
- Year founded: 1904.
- The number of employees: 300-500.
- Main product: Analog and digital panel meters, power or electromechanical equipment, test & measurement instruments.
- Other products: Digital Multifunction Meters, Power Equipment, Electromechanical Equipment, Elapsed time meters.
When it comes to reach, this digital multimeter brand is very visible as it distributes multimeters and thermometers to more than 30 countries including the US, Russia, France, the Netherlands and Canada. They are generally on wholesale trade of electrical instruments which includes digital clamp meters and multimeters as well as scanning and diagnostic tools such as thermometers.
- Location: China
- Company type: Manufacturing, wholesale trade
- Year founded: 1984
- The number of employees: 100-200
- Main product: digital multimeters, clamp meters
- Other products: infrared thermometers
Short for Exterior Technologies, this Russian brand was established not just for the manufacture of industrial and medical tools, testers, metering devices, and equipment but also to assist in the innovation solution of different fields, especially export services. To date, it is one of the most prolific medical and nanotechnology solutions consultancy and manufacturers of equipment in Russia. It also caters to the market research needs of exclusive commercial partners in the US and in Europe.
- Location: Ulitsa Promishlennaya, Moscow, Russia
- Company type: Manufacturing, developer, consultancy and market research
- Year founded: 2010
- The number of employees: 80-200
- Main product: industrial equipment, biotechnology and nanotechnology tools, medical equipment
- Other products: Medical grade testers and metering devices
At MASTECH, we focus on providing the electrical market with innovative measuring instruments of the highest quality and the best service to our customers. From digital multimeters and clamp meters to voltage testers, plug testers and all ranges of environmental testers, our product range has been developed to meet the requirements of the construction, DIY and industrial sectors.In addition, safety and quality are our primary concerns in product development. Our development and production strictly comply with the safety and environmental standards of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and are CE, ETL, UL, GS certified.
- Company type: Manufacturing, developer, design, consulting and outsourcing
- Year founded:1986
- The number of employees:1500+
- Main product: Digital clamp meters, multimeters, circuit testers
- Other products: IT solutions and digital technologies, we band enterprise services
When it comes to multimeter brand reputation, Klein is always a must-list. It has been in the market since 1857, founded by Mathias Klein in Illinois. Consistent reviews of reliability made Klein Tools one of the best US brands when it comes to voltmeter and digital multimeter, among others.
Some of the strengths of Klein-manufactured multimeters would be their products’ precise data logging, diode tests, and numerous electrical applications both for residential and commercial establishments.
- Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Company type: manufacturing, wholesale, designer
- Year founded: 1857
- The number of employees: 380-1000
- Main product: digital multimeters, professional hand tools
- Other products: occupational protective tools and equipment
Beha-Amprobe is the product of the merger between the German electronics brand Beha and the US-based company Amprobe. It has a very commendable track record in the manufacture, distribution, and design of electronic equipment and devices, particularly in temperature, humidity, power, and voltage testing and measurement.
- Location: Timiryazevskaya, Moscow, Russia
- Company type: Manufacturing, wholesale trade, design
- Year founded: 1948
- The number of employees: 10000+
- Main product: clamp meter, digital multimeter, voltage detectors
- Other products: continuity testers, thermometers, HVAC and industrial equipment
Since 1935, Hioki EE. Corporation has been at the forefront of the electrical manufacturing industry, providing the finest electrical test and measuring instruments through advanced engineering and innovative technology.
Hioki strives to provide valuable and efficient solutions to meet the needs of our customer’s work in Research and Development, Manufacturing, and Electrical Maintenance, with a conscious focus on quality and safety.
- Location: Ueda, Nagano, Japan
- Company type: Corporation
- Year founded: June 1935
- The number of employees: 1009
- Main product: Electrical measuring instruments
- Other products: Data Acquisition, Oscilloscopes, Memory Recorders, Multichannel Data Loggers.