Facing the rapid technological advancement in today’s society, Uni-Trend maintains our goal of producing the highest quality standard products through continuous research and development.
Uni-Trend’s teams of R&D engineers and technical professionals are focused in creating high quality, diversified, and competitive products. In the product development process, Uni-Trend emphasizes on innovation and safety, to ensure all new products meet our customers’ needs and satisfy safety standards from a global perspective.
- Company type: test and measurement solutions
- Year founded: 1988
- The number of employees: 100
- Main product: general meters, environmental testers, electrical power testers, Layout / Measurement Tools
When it comes to reach, this digital multimeter brand is very visible as it distributes multimeters and thermometers to more than 30 countries including the US, Russia, France, the Netherlands and Singapore. They are generally on wholesale trade of electrical instruments which includes digital clamp meters and multimeters as well as scanning and diagnostic tools such as thermometers.
- Location: China
- Company type: Manufacturing, wholesale trade
- Year founded: 1984
- The number of employees: 100-200
- Main product: digital multimeters, clamp meters
- Other products: infrared thermometers
Their brand is well-loved for its precision, durability, heavy-duty use, and multi-range features. Other products from Fluke include wireless thermal meters and digital logging devices. Fluke digital multimeters can be bought in online stores and in their physical shops.
- Location: Everett, Washington
- Company type: manufacturing, wholesale, designer, developer
- Year founded: 1948
- The number of employees: 2,000-2,500
- Main product: electrical analyzers, digital multimeters, thermal imagers, resistance testers
- Other products: electrical systems, test meters for HVAC, air quality, and biomedical field.
State of the art electrical measurement technology products are the backbone of our company’s business. Our wide line of testers has contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.
In the future companies will be faced with significant changes and will need to be adaptable to the requirements brought about by new technologies. Also, we recognize the importance of being responsible with regard to global-environmental issues that affect all of us. It is our sincere hope, to not only sustain our business development but also look to the future for next generation. For that reason Kyoritsu pledges to embrace technologies and manufacturing processes that will contribute to environmental solutions.
- Location: Tokyo
- Company type:Manufacture and sale of test and Measuring instruments
- Year founded: 1940
- The number of employees: 200 employees
- Main product: Multimeters, Voltage Testers, Clamp Meters, Insulation/ Continuity Testers,Earth Testers, LOOP/PFC/PSC
- Testers, RCD Testers,Power Quality Analyzer, Power Meters, Loggers, Clamp Sensors,Phase
- Indicators, Illumino meters, Recorders, etc.
Measurements only become meaningful when there is confidence in the accuracy and the quality of the instruments being used. Sanwa has developed countless measuring instruments since its founding in 1941 and, in doing so, has delivered countless solutions to customer needs.
Sanwa’s mission is to deliver unique measuring instruments to its customers. Placing customer trust and satisfaction first and foremost, Sanwa works to contribute to global environmental conservation and energy management through the continuous evolution of electrical and on-site measuring instruments.
- Location: Tokyo,Osaka
- Year founded:1955
- The number of employees: 56
- Main product:Analog Multitesters, digital multimeters, clamp meters, Laser Power Meters,
- Insulation Testers
- Other products: other testing tools.
Since 1935, Hioki EE. Corporation has been at the forefront of the electrical manufacturing industry, providing the finest electrical test and measuring instruments through advanced engineering and innovative technology.
Hioki strives to provide valuable and efficient solutions to meet the needs of our customer’s work in Research and Development, Manufacturing, and Electrical Maintenance, with a conscious focus on quality and safety.
- Location: Ueda, Japan
- Company type: Manufacturer
- Year founded: 1935
- The number of employees: ~1,000 (as of my last update in September 2021)
- Main product: Electrical measuring instruments
- Other products: In-field measuring instruments, automatic test equipment, electronic components, medical & healthcare devices.
As a leading international brand based from the US, Mastech has achieved vast reach through its subsidiary companies in Europe and in Asia. Being a global brand for electronics and digital services, this one also has its headquarters in Poland. It has three Polish manufacturing units, producing test and measuring equipment for residential, industrial and environmental fields around the EU.
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Company type: Manufacturing, developer, design, consulting and outsourcing
- Year founded: 1986
- The number of employees: 1500+
- Main product: Digital clamp meters, multimeters, circuit testers
- Other products: IT solutions and digital technologies, web and enterprise services
KEYSIGHT provides powerful solutions for innovators to help them explore, design and implement innovative technologies and realize their dreams of changing the world. We provide software-centric design and development solutions that enable you to efficiently manage risk and quickly achieve technology breakthroughs.
- Location: Santa Rosa, California, USA
- Company type: Public
- Year founded: 2014
- The number of employees: Over 13,000
- Main product: Electronic design & test instrumentation
- Other products: Software solutions, technology services, network test, measurement and optimization solutions
Together we have been shaping the electronic components market for more than 30 years. We combine a global presence with a family management approach. We believe in innovative solutions and build on a stable business. If you are looking for a reliable supplier for your company or partner that will help you attract customers from all over the world, we are the best choice.
- Location: Łódź, Poland, with 11 subsidiaries globally.
- Company type: Family-owned, global distributor of electronic and electrotechnical components, workshop equipment, and industrial automation solutions.
- Year founded: 1990.
- The number of employees: Over 1,300 employees across all locations.
- Main product: Electronic and electrotechnical components.
- Other products: Workshop equipment, industrial automation solutions.
Pokit Innovations is an Australian-based company that strives to create the ultra-powerful electronic measurement tools in ultra-compact designs. Their goal is to remove the restrictions of common day measurement tools and provide their customers with the ability to perform complex tasks with freedom. Pokit designs and manufactures measurement products with similar functions of highly technical, complex, and expensive tools for a fraction of the cost. Many technicians, makers, and engineers all over the world are using Pokit to test their projects.
- Location: Ultimo, New South Wales, Australia.
- Company type: Private.
- Year founded: 2017.
- The number of employees: 1-10.
- Main product: Pokit Meter.
- Other products: Pokit Pro, Accessories, Bundles.