Since 1982, Zedflo Australia have been supplying process calibrators (pressure, electrical and temperature), electrical testers and field instrumentation to the oil & gas, process, mining, chemical and other major industries throughout Australia. Zedflo provides calibration and repair services for most instruments we supply. We have a NATA accredited pressure laboratory (View Our Scope) with some of the best uncertainties of measurement and offer traceable calibrations on electrical and temperature products.
- Location: Unit 3-115 Excellence Dr, Wangara, Western Australia, 6065, Australia
- Company type: ZEDFLO is mainly involved in the repair services and consumer services industries
- Year founded: 1982
- Number of employees: 500-1000.
- Revenue: $4.5 Million
- Main products: ZEDFLO Australia distributes level gauges and associated switches, indicators, and transmitters for various applications, including the measurement of corrosive liquid levels and of liquids under pressure.
When it comes to reaching, this digital multimeter brand does not fall short. It distributes to more than 30 countries including the US and Australia. They are a wholesaler of electrical instruments which includes digital clamp meters and multimeters as well as scanning and diagnostic tools like infrared thermometers.
- Location: China
- Company type: Manufacturing, wholesale trade
- Year founded: 1984
- The number of employees: 100-200
- Main product: digital multimeters, clamp meters
- Other products: infrared thermometers
Sydney Tools Pty Ltd is a family owned Australian company which operates nationally. Sydney Tools was founded in 2001 and currently operates through Sydney Tools online and in over 70 stores across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia.
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Company type: Retail & Consumer Products
- Year founded: Around 2003 (almost 20 years as of 2023)
- Number of employees: 101-1,000 Main product: Industrial tools, consumables and accessories
- Other products: Power tools, retail and e-commerce
Our team of sales specialists have over 50 years combined experience in the tooling and equipment sectors and can source not only the standard equipment required but the one-off, specialized items you may need.
- Location: Sydney, Australia. The company was originally founded in South Melbourne in October 1984 and has grown to become a leading supplier of quality tools and equipment servicing a client base all over Australia and the Asia-Pacific region
- Company type: It is a private company that’s still active
- Year founded: 1984
- Number of employees: Between 25 and 100 employees
- Products: Mektronics is a supplier of electronic tools and equipment. It offers cleaning, gardening and handling equipment, label printers, telecommunication tools, fasteners, fluxes, insulated tools, power products, and more
Major Tech was founded in 1992 with its focus on developing its own brand of Test & Measuring instruments, a first for South Africa. From its humble beginnings Major Tech has become synonymous with innovation and quality throughout its product range. Major Tech is heavily committed to product research and allocates significant resources to an ongoing research program.
- Location: Silicon Valley, CA, USA
- Company type: Technology/IT services
- Year founded: 1995 The number of employees: 8,000
- Main product: Cybersecurity software solutions
- Other products: Data analytics tools, cloud services, and network management software
Since 2003, SparkFun has been helping turn ideas into reality – whether you’re creating a smart weather station, exploring the frontier of machine learning, building a robot for school or prototyping your first (or tenth) product. No matter your vision or skill level, our open source components, resources and online tutorials are designed to broaden access to innovative technology and make the road to a finished project shorter.
- Location: Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Company type: Private Electronics Company
- Year founded: 2003
- The number of employees: Approx. 140
- Main product: Electronics parts and kits for DIY projects.
- Other products: Sensor modules, development boards, breakout boards, and tools for prototyping.
OBIAT has been established as an importer, distributor, wholesaler and retailer of quality test and measuring instruments for over 30 years. Based in Sydney Obiat can supply equipment throughout Australia. Customer satisfaction is paramount at Obiat Electronics Pty Ltd. Our senior staff “hands on” experience in the Test & Measurement industry, so call us today, and let us provide you with quality and service that is second to none. Budgets get cut, but your workload continues to grow. Whether you’re a professional in the industrial, electrical, construction or HVAC industries, you need tools that help you get your everyday jobs done faster and save money at every step.
- Location: Castle Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- Company type: Manufacturing
- Year founded: 1986.
- The number of employees: 500-1000.
- Main product: Test & Measurement Equipment
- Other products: The company offers a wide range of products including accessories, air flow anemometers, borescopes, cable testers, calibrators, clampmeters, dataloggers, DC power supplies, electrical testers, and many more
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration (STC) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and developers of materials testing and force measurement instruments for testing tension, compressibility, hardness, elasticity, peel or adhesion abilities of materials such as rubber, plastic, metal, wood, textiles and paper.
- Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Company type: Public Year founded: 1930
- The number of employees: 20,000
- Main product: Electronic instruments
- Other products: Electromechanical devices, analytical instruments, monitoring devices, testing and calibration devices, electrical motors, pumps, and interconnects
Since its inception in 1994, NWI Group has been committed to providing a service of quality in the sale, repair and calibration of test and measurement equipment used in laboratories and manufacturing companies. Our strive for continuous improvement is part of our quality policy statement.
- Location: Brazil
- Company type: Private
- Year founded: 1995
- The number of employees: 52
- Main product: Integrated solutions in telecom, IT, intelligent monitoring, and data center segments. This includes data and telephony connectivity, virtualization of cloud servers, data storage, network, and Wi-Fi management, and monitoring services
- Other products: Not specified.
Jaycar is a leading Australian and New Zealand electronics retail company that is committed to providing our customers with quality, range, and value for money. We have a passion for electronics and are proud of the unique products we bring to our customers.
We have over 130+ stores across Australia and New Zealand so if you’re after a specific electronic component or any number of useful gadgets find your closest store and come visit us.
- Location: Rydalmere, NSW, Australia, New Zealand
- Company type: Private Year founded: 1981
- The number of employees: c.1,000 (as of 2021)
- Main product: Electronic components and related products for electronics enthusiasts
- Other products: Kits for science & learning, outdoors & automotive accessories, and various brands including Arduino, Brass Monkey, Concord, Digitech, Duinotech, Powertech, Raspberry Pi, and more