From being a sole trader of premium products from leading manufacturers of Germany, Japan, Taiwan and Korea, the group ventured into designing and manufacturing of its own products heeding to local requirements of Indian customers with establishment of HATCO Industries in 1995. Soon, the products were introduced to international market and in the year 2008, global demand led to the birth of HTC Instruments, a jewel in the crown of Hazari Group. The ability of HTC Instruments in providing flexible solutions to a diverse range of customers has made our products apt for industries like Aerospace, Automobile, Alternative Energy, Building Management, Construction, HVAC, Electrical & Lighting Technologies, Power Solutions and many more.
- Here is the information about HTC Instruments:
- Location: Mumbai, India.
- Company type: Manufacturer and supplier of Testing and Measuring Instruments.
- Year founded: 2008.
- Number of employees: 15.
- Main product: Testing and Measuring Instruments.
- Other products: The company has a range of 350 products.
When it comes to reach, this digital multimeter brand is very visible as it distributes multimeters and thermometers to more than 30 countries including the US, Russia, France, the Netherlands and Singapore. They are generally on wholesale trade of electrical instruments which includes digital clamp meters and multimeters as well as scanning and diagnostic tools such as thermometers.
- Location: China
- Company type: Manufacturing, wholesale trade
- Year founded: 1984
- The number of employees: 100-200
- Main product: digital multimeters, clamp meters
- Other products: infrared thermometers
Their brand is well-loved for its precision, durability, heavy-duty use, and multi-range features. Other products from Fluke include wireless thermal meters and digital logging devices. Fluke digital multimeters can be bought in online stores and in their physical shops.
- Location: Everett, Washington
- Company type: manufacturing, wholesale, designer, developer
- Year founded: 1948
- The number of employees: 2,000-2,500
- Main product: electrical analyzers, digital multimeters, thermal imagers, resistance testers
- Other products: electrical systems, test meters for HVAC, air quality, and biomedical field.
A Mextech multimeter is a fantastic option for purchasers due to the fact that these multimeters are sturdy, portable, and constructed out of premium materials that are of a high quality. Readings and the precision of the range can be seen clearly and the LCD’s display, which is bright and colourful, is simple and straightforward to use. A high-quality ABS material is used in the construction of the Mextech multimeter, making it resistant to shock and durable enough for usage in challenging environments.
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Company type: Privately Held
- Year founded: 2013
- The number of employees: 11-50
- Main product: Testing and Measuring Instruments including Digital Multimeters
- Other products: Digital Dual Display Clamp Meters, Earth Resistance Clamp Meter, Analogue Clamp Meters, Electrical Testers, Digital LCR meters, Digital Capacitance Meters, Insulation Testers.
The multimeters produced by Meco are considered to be on a higher technological level than those that have been reviewed thus far. Meco multimeters are constructed out of polypropylene, which not only lends the device an exceptionally solid and high-quality feel in the hand but also ensures that the multimeter is long-lasting and stable when used to hold and measure data. Because of the display’s high level of brightness and contrast, reading the data from it is an extremely quick process. The display is a digital LCD.
- Here is the information about Meco Instruments:
- Location: Navi Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Company type: Private
- Year founded: 1969
- The number of employees: 51-200
- Main product: Manufacture of medical appliances and instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating
- Other products: Panel and Switchboard Instruments, Testing & Measuring Instruments, Power and Harmonics Analyzer.
The Metravi multimeters are composed of quality and sturdy materials, such as polypropylene, which gives them a pretty premium and durable look and feel. The number of counts for this Metravi Multimeters is 6,000, which is featured in the Metrosafe-10 variant. The display is LCD, and it is bright enough for rapid readings and fast results. Metravi multimeters are available on the market in a wide variety of colors and designs, as well as a variety of different options to choose from in each of those categories.
- Here are the details about Metravi:
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Company type: Unlisted Private Company.
- Year founded: 2009.
- The number of employees: 5.
- Main product: The company offers a diverse range of products. One of their notable products is the Gauss Meter.
- Other products: Gas Detectors, Digital Multimeters, Digital Clamp Meters, Calibrators.
When searching at the market for multimeters, one of the most common and well-liked options is to get Mastech Multimeters. Multimeters manufactured by Mastech are excellent electrical tools that include an elegant design that emphasizes the product’s overall aesthetic value. Reading the data is made more simpler and quicker by the vivid LCD display.
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Company type: IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services
- Year founded: 1986
- The number of employees: Approximately 1,300
- Main product: IT staffing solutions
- Other products: Digital transformation services, data management, analytics consulting
An extremely feature-packed line of multimeters is available from Aneng. These multimeters include an LCD display that can show a maximum of 9999 counts and are incredibly accurate, which enables them to produce results in a very short amount of time. Backlighting, relative measurement, data hold, polarity indication, and low voltage indication are some of the other fantastic features that are shown in this Aneng multimeter, which allows it to be the best in its category at highly cheap costs. Backlighting, relative measurement, data hold, and polarity indication are also some of the other awesome features that are portrayed in this Aneng multimeter.
- Location: Shandong, China
- Company type: Manufacturer
- Year founded: 2007
- The number of employees: Above 1000
- Main product: Conveyor Belt, Rubber Belt, Steel Cord
- Other products: Steel Core Belt, Pvc/Pvg Belt, Ep/Nn/Cc Ply Belt.
As generic measurement tools, Sanwa multimeters are among the most commonly used multimeters in a variety of various domains including schools, laboratories, factories, and other settings. Because it is a portable multimeter with a high capacity that was developed for the measurement of low-voltage circuits, the Sanwa Multimeter is extremely popular for usage in a variety of contexts, including educational settings and professional practises.
- Location: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Company type: Holding Corporation
- Year founded: April 10, 1956
- The number of employees: 12,773
- Main product: High-end radio-control gear for scale modelling
- Other products: Remote control devices for home and industrial use.
Facing the rapid technological advancement in today’s society, Uni-Trend maintains our goal of producing the highest quality standard products through continuous research and development.
Uni-Trend’s teams of R&D engineers and technical professionals are focused in creating high quality, diversified, and competitive products. In the product development process, Uni-Trend emphasizes on innovation and safety, to ensure all new products meet our customers’ needs and satisfy safety standards from a global perspective.
- Here’s a brief profile of Uni-Trend company:
- Location: Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Company type: Public
- Year founded: 2003
- The number of employees: 893
- Main product: Meters, Automotive Testers, Electrical Testers
- Other products: Includes a variety of test and measurement instruments like Handheld Infrared Thermal Imager